Splash Pad Occupation limit will be 18 persons at one time due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Uptown Market COVID-19 Splash Pad Procedures
1. Limited occupancy will be enforced. The splash pad will accommodate 18 individuals at one time based on occupancy guidelines.
2. The splash pad will allow first come-first served every 30 minutes on the half hour/hour.
3. Splashers 5 and under will require an adult to be within the pad boundaries with them. Splashers 6 and up may be supervised from the exterior of the Splash Pad if the parent desires.
4. The restrooms will be sanitized every two hours.
5. Do not splash if you or anyone in your household or immediate contacts is ill or under quarantine.
6. The Splash Pad will be available on first-come first served basis until capacity is reached.
7. Splashers will be asked to sanitize/wash their hands before entering the Splash Pad
8. Parents are still responsible for ensuring children are following established Splash Pad rules.
Greenwood, SC Uptown Market Splash Pad Hours are 11am-7pm Monday-Saturday and 1pm-7pm Sunday
We are closed during inclement weather.
This fountain utilizes a state-of-the-art water recirculation and treatment system to minimize environmental impacts and maximize fun - how refreshing!
Plan your visit:
Bring lawn chairs/camping chairs, sunscreen, and towels.
Do not bring water balloons, stickers, tiny toys which can cause clogs.
Review the rules below- they are for your safety and the safety of others. You may be asked to leave if the rules are not followed.
Restrooms automatically lock at 7:00pm.
Rentals have been postponed until further notice due to COVID-19.
No children under the age of 16 will be allowed in the fountain area without proper supervision.
No animals or pets will be allowed in the fountain area
No glass will be allowed in the fountain area
No food and drink allowed in the fountain area.
No Radios, CD players, computers or other electronics projecting audible music are allowed.
No spitting or nose blowing allowed in the fountain area
Swim suits and/or appropriate swim attire must be worn at all times. Thongs and transparent colored suits are prohibited.
Children not toilet-trained must wear a swim diaper. Regular disposable or cloth diapers are not allowed.
Persons with diarrhea or nausea will not be allowed in the fountain area
Persons with skin, eye, ear, or respiratory infections will not be allowed in the fountain area
Persons with open lesions or wounds will not be allowed in the fountain area
No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are allowed.
No person under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed in the fountain.
Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited.
Bicycles, scooters, skates, hover boards, rollerblades and skateboards are prohibited.
Running and horseplay are prohibited in the fountain area.
Persons must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner. The use of profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may result in removal from the fountain area.
Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed in the fountain area.
In the event of threatening weather, the fountain will be closed. We ask that persons go to a safe area.
The City of Greenwood reserves the right to remove participants for violating any of the above rules or engaging in illegal, disruptive, destructive, or inappropriate behavior.
The maximum number of users allowed in the fountain is 343.
Please note that the Uptown Market Code of Conduct applies to all of our visitors, and helps us maintain a safe and inviting space for all to enjoy!